1. Agatti - Nursery to X standard
2. Amini - Nursery to X standard.
3. Andrott - Nursery to XII standard
Senior Secondary School (Kerala pattern XI and XII with separate hostel facility for boys and girls.
4. Bitra - 1st standard to V standard.
5. Chetlat - Nursery to X standard.
6. Kavaratti - Nursery to XII standard (+2 education in CBSE pattern is available. In addition
a Kendriya Vidyalaya has been started with classes I to V at Kavaratti.
7. Kalpeni - Nursery to X standard.
8. Kadmat - Nursery to XII standard Senior Secondary School
(Kerala pattern XI and XII with separate hostel facility for boys and girls.
9. Kiltan - Nursery to X standard.
10. Minicoy - Nursery to XII standard. (+2 Kerala pattern)
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (CBSE pattern)
Fisheries Technology and Coir Technology have been introduced as prevocational courses in all schools of Lakshadweep. For the effective implementation of the scheme the department of education has provided Coir Instructors, Fisheries Instructors and teaching learning equipments.
In the world of science and Technology computers have become indispensable parts of education.
One computer with Internet facility and one LCD Projector have been provided in all high schools by utilizing the MPLAD fund. Moreover, required number of computer lab items have been supplied to all High Schools and computer education is being introduced in all high schools.
An ambitious project IT @ Dweep was formulated by the department of IT to introduce computer education in all the 9 High Schools and the same has been sent to the MHRD for approval and funds.